Livin' it large in the Larriers

Above is the 2008 'Larriers Conkers' final and Leon was that year's Conker King! Click the tab on the Menu below to see videos of all our Conker Competions since 2008!

The Film Festival

A couple of months ago I was picked for a panel of jury members in the cine magic film festival.
I got to watch movies and write reviews about them. Then together all of the jury members decided which was the best of them all . We picked a winner, a movie called Ella.

After that whoever wanted to present the award put their name into a hat and if you were picked out you presented the award. Three of us got picked out. I was picked. On the night of the award myself and the other people presenting got to meet Mary McAleese. The next day I was in the Evening Herald and the Metro. I'm going to enter a competition to become a jury member next year.


By Alex F.

No comments: